20x2 OLED Character LCD display | SC# OC202ATBWWP03NNLAC1
AKA: 2002 OLED Alphanumeric display
Module size: 116.0 x 37.0 mm
PMOLED, Chip on Board, WHITE Emitting Color, 3V, No Touch Panel, 68XX/80XX Parallel Interface, Operating Temp (-40C ~ 70C), RoHS Compliant.
PMOLED (Passive-Matrix OLED) is the most common type of OLED display for smaller displays. It is the lowest cost OLED and has a slower refresh rate, but is still idea for video and high end graphics. PMOLED refreshes entire rows and columns for a display, so fewer capacitors are needed to build the OLED.
- Low cost solution with great benefits
- Low Power Requirements (well suited for battery applications)
- Sharp contrast and wide viewing: Characters stand out with white letters on a lighter black background
- Wide Temperature Range: -40C
- Selectable parallel interface
- High Brightness: OLEDs do not contain a backlight
- Mating connectors
- Mounting screws
- Demo boards
- Development boards
Call between 7:30am to 4:30pm (MST) to talk to a real live human who will not send you to three different departments or to someone’s voicemail. Call NOW for LIVE support. (480) 503-4295
Focus Display Solutions (aka: Focus LCDs) offers the original purchaser who has purchased a product from the FocusLCDs.com a limited warranty that the product (including accessories in the product's package) will be free from defects in material or workmanship.