20x4 Character LCD Display | SC# C204BLBSBSW6WN55XAA
AKA: 2004 Alphanumeric module
Module size: 155.5 x 73.0 mm
STN Blue background with White Edge-lit backlight, bottom (or 6:00) viewing angle, Transmissive (negative), RoHS Compliant. Available in both 3V or 5V power supply options. This display has a wide temperature range: -20° Celcius to +70° Celcius which equates to (-4° Fahrenheit to +158° Fahrenheit).
STN (super twisted nematic) provides a sharper image and wider viewing angle than TN (Twisted Nematic). The cost for STN if approximately 5% higher than TN. STN is an ideal fluid for outdoor products that need to be read at various angles. The Transmissive polarizer is best used for displays that run with the backlight on all the time. This polarizer provides the brightest backlight possible. When you have a need for a bright backlight with lower power drain, transmissive is a good choice.
- Low cost solution
- Allows user to be far away while reading - perfect for use in machine shops, heavy machinery & testing equipment
- Stand out viewing with a wide viewing angle & cobalt blue background
- Industrial LCD: Bright characters on a dark background make it perfect for outdoor use
- Full documentation provided will save you time & frustration
- Built in driver for quick programing
- Mating connectors
- Mounting screws
- Demo boards
- Development boards
Call between 7:30am to 4:30pm (MST) to talk to a real live human who will not send you to three different departments or to someone’s voicemail. Call NOW for LIVE support. (480) 503-4295
Focus Display Solutions (aka: Focus LCDs) offers the original purchaser who has purchased a product from the FocusLCDs.com a limited warranty that the product (including accessories in the product's package) will be free from defects in material or workmanship.