20x4 Character LCD Display | SC# C204DLBFKSW6WT55XAA
AKA: 2004 Alphanumeric module
Module size: 146.0 x 62.5 mm
FSTN White background, White Edge-lit LED backlight, bottom (or 6:00) viewing angle, Transflective polarizer, RoHS Compliant. Available in both 3V or 5V power supply options. This display has a wide temperature range: -20° Celcius to +70° Celcius which equates to (-4° Fahrenheit to +158° Fahrenheit).
FSTN (Film-compensated Super-twisted Nematic) provides a sharper contrast than STN by adding a film. The cost is approximately 5% higher than STN. FSTN works great for indoor and outdoor applications and is mainly used in graphic displays and higher end products. The Transflective polarizer is a mixture of Reflective and Transmissive. It provides the ability to read the LCD with or without the backlight on. It will work for all lighting conditions from dark with backlight to direct sunlight which makes it the most common choice. There is no cost difference between Transflective, Transmissive and Reflective.
- Low cost and additional savings when you buy in bulk
- Bright white drawing grabs attention quickly
- Very large display & background color for easier reading in the light or dark
- Standard driving voltage increases functionality - No need for a unique input voltage
- Built in driver for quick programing
- Full documentation available
- Film provides ultra wide viewing angle and sharp contrast
- Requires less power than LED displays
- Very flexible - Works with or without backlight
- Mating connectors
- Mounting screws
- Demo boards
- Development boards
Call between 7:30am to 4:30pm (MST) to talk to a real live human who will not send you to three different departments or to someone’s voicemail. Call NOW for LIVE support. (480) 503-4295
Focus Display Solutions (aka: Focus LCDs) offers the original purchaser who has purchased a product from the FocusLCDs.com a limited warranty that the product (including accessories in the product's package) will be free from defects in material or workmanship.