7 Segment LCD, 1-Digit, 32mm | SC# SXAP156WPRN050TG1
Module Size: 27.0 x 46.36 mm
Seven Segment static display, bottom (or 6:00) viewing angle, Straight Type 10.0 mm length, Reflective (Positive), No Backlight, Gray Background, TN, 5V LCD, RoHS Compliant. This display has a wide temperature range: -20° Celcius to +70° Celcius which equates to (-4° Fahrenheit to +158° Fahrenheit).
Reflective polarizer: A reflective polarizer is ideal for bright light conditions such as direct sunlight and is used in such applications as eBook-readers. 100% of the outdoor light is reflected back to the user which removes any washout from excessive light. It cannot be used with a backlight since the light will be blocked, but is excellent for a side-lit application where the user requires a thinner display.
- Low cost integration
- Segment glass is great for use in clocks & timers where a count down our count up application is being used
- Very durable & will operate in outdoor & cold harsh environments
- Shock & vibration are no problem with the extended pin length you can mount above the PCB
- Best technology & background color for easy direct sunlight reading
- Great for fast changing numbers with its TN (twisted nematic) fluid
- 5 volt input matches standard I/O (In/out) processors
- Provided documentation will save you time & frustration
- Mating connectors
- Mounting screws
- Demo boards
- Development boards
Call between 7:30am to 4:30pm (MST) to talk to a real live human who will not send you to three different departments or to someone’s voicemail. Call NOW for LIVE support. (480) 503-4295
Focus Display Solutions (aka: Focus LCDs) offers the original purchaser who has purchased a product from the FocusLCDs.com a limited warranty that the product (including accessories in the product's package) will be free from defects in material or workmanship.