7 Segment LCD, 12-Digits, 70mm | SC# SXAP156WPRN0C0TG1
Module Size: 133.4 x 80.9 mm
Seven Segment multiplex display, bottom (or 6:00) viewing angle, Straight Type 10.0 mm length, Reflective (Positive), No Backlight, Gray Background, TN, 3.0V LCD, RoHS Compliant. This display has a wide temperature range: -20° Celcius to +70° Celcius which equates to (-4° Fahrenheit to +158° Fahrenheit).
Reflective polarizer: A reflective polarizer is ideal for bright light conditions such as direct sunlight and is used in such applications as eBook-readers. 100% of the outdoor light is reflected back to the user which removes any washout from excessive light. It cannot be used with a backlight since the light will be blocked, but is excellent for a side-lit application where the user requires a thinner display. Multiplex: The 4:1 multiplex LCD (4-mux) is the most common type of interface or bus for a segmented display. There is no controller attached to the LCD. Each pin of the LCD can control four independent segments. It is the lowest cost interface option and allows the segments to run at a 25% duty cycle.
- Low cost integration
- Great for presenting two independent sets of data with its two rows of (six) seven-segment numbers with decimal points
- Use this display when accuracy is critical. Its large size allows for ease of reading from a distance
- No need for many I/O (In/Out) connections to your processor because the multiplex allows a large number of segments to be controlled with just a few pins
- Works great in both indoor & outdoor extreme environments eliminating the need for a power draining external heater
- Perfect for products with little room to fit components - long pins allow components to be placed under the LCD
- There is no wash out with this reflective display that offers the most readable option for direct sunlight in addition to a popular background color
- Mating connectors
- Mounting screws
- Demo boards
- Development boards
Call between 7:30am to 4:30pm (MST) to talk to a real live human who will not send you to three different departments or to someone’s voicemail. Call NOW for LIVE support. (480) 503-4295
Focus Display Solutions (aka: Focus LCDs) offers the original purchaser who has purchased a product from the FocusLCDs.com a limited warranty that the product (including accessories in the product's package) will be free from defects in material or workmanship.