7 Segment LCD, 3.5-Digits, 18mm | SC# SXMR156WPRN050TG1
Module Size: 50.7 x 33.0 mm
Seven Segment multiplex display, bottom (or 6:00) viewing angle, Straight Type 6.5 mm length, Reflective (Positive), No Backlight, Gray Background, TN, 5V LCD, RoHS Compliant. This display has a wide temperature range: -20° Celcius to +70° Celcius which equates to (-4° Fahrenheit to +158° Fahrenheit).
Reflective polarizer: A reflective polarizer is ideal for bright light conditions such as direct sunlight and is used in such applications as eBook-readers. 100% of the outdoor light is reflected back to the user which removes any washout from excessive light. It cannot be used with a backlight since the light will be blocked, but is excellent for a side-lit application where the user requires a thinner display. Multiplex: The 4:1 multiplex LCD (4-mux) is the most common type of interface or bus for a segmented display. There is no controller attached to the LCD. Each pin of the LCD can control four independent segments. It is the lowest cost interface option and allows the segments to run at a 25% duty cycle.
- Low cost solution
- Great for products that display a clock or temperature range in either Ferenheit or Celcuius
- Simple interface for lowest cost & ease of integration to most microprocessors
- Display easy to read from a distance with tall characters and it responds quickly to all temperature ranges from ultra-cold to very hot
- Vibrations handled well with 6.3mm pins that allow the display to sit close to the PCB
- Reflective polarizer is best for bright lights and will not wash out in direct sunlight
- TN (Twisted Nematic) fluid is an industry standard that operates well in wide temperature ranges and offers an excellent cost savings
- Mating connectors
- Mounting screws
- Demo boards
- Development boards
Call between 7:30am to 4:30pm (MST) to talk to a real live human who will not send you to three different departments or to someone’s voicemail. Call NOW for LIVE support. (480) 503-4295
Focus Display Solutions (aka: Focus LCDs) offers the original purchaser who has purchased a product from the FocusLCDs.com a limited warranty that the product (including accessories in the product's package) will be free from defects in material or workmanship.