7 Segment LCD, 2.5-Digits, 14mm | SC# SXMY156WPRN0C0TG1
Module Size: 20.8 x 21.3 mm
Seven Segment static display, bottom (or 6:00) viewing angle, Straight Type 3.5 mm length, Reflective (Positive), No Backlight, Gray Background, TN, 3.0V LCD, RoHS Compliant. This display has a wide temperature range: -20° Celcius to +70° Celcius which equates to (-4° Fahrenheit to +158° Fahrenheit).
Reflective polarizer: A reflective polarizer is ideal for bright light conditions such as direct sunlight and is used in such applications as eBook-readers. 100% of the outdoor light is reflected back to the user which removes any washout from excessive light. It cannot be used with a backlight since the light will be blocked, but is excellent for a side-lit application where the user requires a thinner display.
- Low cost competitive pricing
- Perfect for products that need to display a countdown timer or temperature or weight
- Fluid allows operations in the cold without the need of a heater and in hot environments without the characters blacking out & being unreadable
- Reduce/eliminate LCD vibration with short pin length that holds the LCD tight to the PCB
- Easy to read & efficient with dark letters on a light colored background & no battery draining backlight
- TN fluid is lowest cost and best for outdoor applications
- Provided documentation will save you time & frustration
- Mating connectors
- Mounting screws
- Demo boards
- Development boards
Call between 7:30am to 4:30pm (MST) to talk to a real live human who will not send you to three different departments or to someone’s voicemail. Call NOW for LIVE support. (480) 503-4295
Focus Display Solutions (aka: Focus LCDs) offers the original purchaser who has purchased a product from the FocusLCDs.com a limited warranty that the product (including accessories in the product's package) will be free from defects in material or workmanship.