128×64 Graphic LCD Display | SC# G126CLGFGLW6WTCCXAL
Module size: 77.4 x 52.4 mm
128×64 Dot Matrix COG, FSTN Gray background with White LED backlight, bottom (or 6:00) viewing angle, Transflective (positive), 3.0V LCD, 3.2V LED, RoHS Compliant. This LCD glass display has a wide temperature range: -20° Celcius to +70° Celcius which equates to (-4° Fahrenheit to +158° Fahrenheit).
Descriptions further defined
FSTN (Film-compensated Super-twisted Nematic) provides a sharper contrast than STN by adding a film. The cost is approximately 5% higher than STN. FSTN works great for indoor and outdoor applications and is mainly used in graphic displays and higher end products. The Transflective polarizer is a mixture of Reflective and Transmissive. It provides the ability to read the LCD with or without the backlight on. It will work for all lighting conditions from dark with backlight to direct sunlight which makes it the most common choice. There is no cost difference between Transflective, Transmissive and Reflective.
- Graphic abilities allow the creation & display of images, icons & letters
- Enhance the professional look of your product with FSTN (Film Compensation Super Twisted Nematic) that is easy to read and provides the sharpest contrast
- White LED backlight is bright & provides vibrant contrasts to make your product stand out and people to take notice
- Wide Temperature range allows your display to be readable in freezing cold or high temperatures without the need for an expensive, power draining heater
- Transflective polarizer allows your display to be easily read in day light or in the dark with the bright backlight
- 3.0V LCD allows your display to run for long periods of time on batteries. The backlight will operate at the same low voltage as the LCD
- Competitive pricing
- Mating connectors
- Mounting screws
- Demo boards
- Development boards
Call between 7:30am to 4:30pm (MST) to talk to a real live human who will not send you to three different departments or to someone’s voicemail. Call NOW for LIVE support. (480) 503-4295
Focus Display Solutions (aka: Focus LCDs) offers the original purchaser who has purchased a product from the FocusLCDs.com a limited warranty that the product (including accessories in the product’s package) will be free from defects in material or workmanship.