10.1-inch TFT Display | SC# E101RGD1280LBAM350-C
Module size: 229.46 x 149.1 x 2.5 mm
1280 x RGB x 800 Dots
Capacitive Touch Screen, Interface: Digital, IPS, Black LED backlight, Bottom view, Wide temp, Transmissive, 350 NITS, RoHS Compliant
The Capacitive touch panel is activated with anything containing an inductive load such as a finger or stylus. It allows for multi-touch options. When using the capacitive touch screen, the display includes a separate controller to interface with the touch panel. The display for capacitive touch is brighter since the touch panel is transparent.
The Transmissive polarizer is best used for displays that run with the backlight on all the time. This polarizer provides the brightest backlight possible. If you have a need for a bright backlight with lower power drain, transmissive is a good choice for this TFT LCD display.
- This TFT with capactive TP allows for multi-touch, zoom, pinch, and scroll capabilities
- Low cost Red/Green/Blue interface provides a very sharp image for video playback in landscape mode
- Large enough for small tablets, medical, monitoring & measurement devices
- Bright colors allow for reading inside & outside without blinding the user
- Built in LCD controller for quick & easy programing
- Full documentation provided for this TFT display will save you time & frustration
- Mating connectors
- Mounting screws
- Demo boards
- Development boards
Call between 7:30am to 4:30pm (MST) to talk to a real live human who will not send you to three different departments or to someone’s voicemail. Call NOW for LIVE support. (480) 503-4295
Focus Display Solutions (aka: Focus LCDs) offers the original purchaser who has purchased a product from the FocusLCDs.com a limited warranty that the product (including accessories in the product’s package) will be free from defects in material or workmanship.