128x32 Graphic LCD Display | SC# G132CLGFGSW6WTCCXAL
Module size: 41.4 x 24.3 mm
128x32 Dot Matrix COG, FSTN, Gray background, White Edge lit, Bottom view, Wide temp, Transflective (positive), 6.0V LCD, 3.0V LED, RoHS Compliant. This display has a wide temperature range:-20° Celcius to +70° Celcius which equates to (-4° Fahrenheit to +158° Fahrenheit).
FSTN (Film-compensated Super-twisted Nematic) provides a sharper contrast than STN by adding a film. The cost is approximately 5% higher than STN. FSTN works great for indoor and outdoor applications and is mainly used in graphic displays and higher end products. The Transflective polarizer is a mixture of Reflective and Transmissive. It provides the ability to read the LCD with or without the backlight on. It will work for all lighting conditions from dark with backlight to direct sunlight which makes it the most common choice. There is no cost difference between Transflective, Transmissive and Reflective.
- High resolution graphics allow the display of character, test information & custom/software driven images
- Add a professional look to your product with FSTN; it offers the sharpest contrast with the widest viewing angle
- White LED, edge-lit technology provides a high quality display in a thin package
- This COG Display works in cold outdoor environments without the need of any type of heating products
- This display is easy to read in bright light & direct light with its Transflective polarizer & the aid of the low power backlight
- Low cost integration
- Mating connectors
- Mounting screws
- Demo boards
- Development boards
Call between 7:30am to 4:30pm (MST) to talk to a real live human who will not send you to three different departments or to someone’s voicemail. Call NOW for LIVE support. (480) 503-4295
Focus Display Solutions (aka: Focus LCDs) offers the original purchaser who has purchased a product from the FocusLCDs.com a limited warranty that the product (including accessories in the product's package) will be free from defects in material or workmanship.