128x64 OLED Graphic LCD Display | SC# OG126ATBYGP03NNLAACJ
Module size: 26.7 x 31.3 mm
128x64 Dot Matrix, 2.4" display, PMOLED, Chip on Board, Yellow Emitting Color, 3.3V power, No Touch Panel, Controller=Solomon Systech SSD1305, RoHS Compliant, Multi-language controller, Jumper wire between 1 & 3, Molex connector (51110-1260), JST connector (Contacts: SCN-001T-P1.0 & Housing: 9P-SCN). This OLED display has a wide temperature range: -40° Celcius to +70° Celcius which equates to (-40° Fahrenheit to +158° Fahrenheit).
PMOLED (Passive-Matrix OLED) is the most common type of OLED display for smaller displays. It is the lowest cost OLED and has a slower refresh rate, but is still idea for video and high end graphics. PMOLED refreshes entire rows and columns for a display, so fewer capacitors are needed to build the OLED.
- Over 8100 individual dots allow the generation of any image, character & icon via software. OLED (organic light-emitting diode) technology offers the thinnest displays possible with the greatest power savings.
- Very small compact size & is easy to mount to your product
- Passive technology saves cost & offers a very sharp image
- Chip on Flex removes the need for a space consuming circuit board
- Use this display when power conservation is critical; great for low power applications powered by solar or battery
- SPI interface allows easy programing & interfacing to your controller or microprocessor
- Works without the need of a power draining heater & won’t freeze when operating in sub-zero temperatures
- Transcends language barriers with its Multi-language controller for easy conversion between languages
- Full documentation provided will save you time & frustration
- Mating connectors
- Mounting screws
- Demo boards
- Development boards
Call between 7:30am to 4:30pm (MST) to talk to a real live human who will not send you to three different departments or to someone’s voicemail. Call NOW for LIVE support. (480) 503-4295
Focus Display Solutions (aka: Focus LCDs) offers the original purchaser who has purchased a product from the FocusLCDs.com a limited warranty that the product (including accessories in the product's package) will be free from defects in material or workmanship.