2.4-inch TFT Display | SC# E24RG12432LWIM800-C
Module size: 42.7 x 60.3 x 2.1 mm
240 x RGB x 320 Dots
Capacitive Touch Panel, WHITE LED backlight, IPS, Normal viewing angle, Wide temperature range, Transmissive polarizer, 450 NITS, RoHS Compliant
- 8/9/16/18 bit MCU
- 3/4 wire SPI
- 16/18 bit RGB
The Capacitive touch panel is activated with anything containing an inductive load such as a finger or stylus. It allows for multi-touch options. When using the capacitive touch screen, the display includes a separate controller to interface with the touch panel. The display for capacitive touch is brighter since the touch panel is transparent.
The Transmissive polarizer is best used for displays that run with the backlight on all the time. This polarizer provides the brightest backlight possible. If you have a need for a bright backlight with lower power drain, transmissive is a good choice for this thin-film transistor.
- This TFT with capactive TP allows for multi-touch, zoom, pinch, and scroll capabilities
- Color technology provides a sharp contrast & fast refresh rate that is ideal for video in a small footprint
- No fuss VGA resolution matches industry standards
- Increase functionality & save costs with the Multi-Bus interface that fits any I/O output from your processor - Allows the same display to be used in different products reducing inventory & bill of materials
- Stands out & easy to read while indoors, bright enough to see at a distance and in the dark
- Easy programming from standard libraries with its built-in controller
- Brighter backlight with less power consumption
- Full documentation available (see below)
- Mating connectors
- Mounting screws
- Demo boards
- Development boards
Call between 7:30am to 4:30pm (MST) to talk to a real live human who will not send you to three different departments or to someone’s voicemail. Call NOW for LIVE support. (480) 503-4295
Focus Display Solutions (aka: Focus LCDs) offers the original purchaser who has purchased a product from the FocusLCDs.com a limited warranty that the product (including accessories in the product's package) will be free from defects in material or workmanship.