2.4-inch TFT Display | SC# E24RG68060LWAM450-R
Module size: 42.72 x 60.26 x 3.3mm
240 x RGB x 320 Dots
Resistive Touch Screen, White LED backlight, Top (or 12:00) viewing angle, Wide temperature range, Transmissive polarizer, 450 NITS, RoHS Compliant
- 16/18 bit MCU
- 3/4 wire SPI
- 16/18 bit RGB
The Resistive touch panel senses a touch by measuring where contact is made on the glass. It is independent of temperature and humidity and simple to integrate independent of a separate controller chip.
The Transmissive polarizer is best used for displays that run with the backlight on all the time. This polarizer provides the brightest backlight possible. If you have a need for a bright backlight with lower power drain, Transmissive is a good choice for this TFT LCD display.
- Energy saving and Low cost sensitive
- Quick development time – Built in controller chip provides quick integration to standard bus types
- Multi-color available through Red/Green/Blue configuration
- Built-in resistive touch screen will work when activated/touched by any object
- Full documentation provided will save you time & frustration
- Built in industry standard controller for easy programming
- Great for low-light environments
- Mating connectors
- Mounting screws
- Demo boards
- Development boards
Call between 7:30am to 4:30pm (MST) to talk to a real live human who will not send you to three different departments or to someone’s voicemail. Call NOW for LIVE support. (480) 503-4295
Focus Display Solutions (aka: Focus LCDs) offers the original purchaser who has purchased a product from the FocusLCDs.com a limited warranty that the product (including accessories in the product’s package) will be free from defects in material or workmanship.