20x2 Character LCD Display | SC# C202ALBFKSW6WT55XAA
AKA: 2002 Alphanumeric Display
Module size: 146.0 x 43.0 mm
FSTN, White background, White Edge lit, bottom (or 6:00) viewing angle, Transflective (positive), RoHS Compliant. This 20x2 has a wide temperature range: -20°Celcius to +70°Celcius which equates to (-4° Fahrenheit to +158° Fahrenheit). Available in both 3V or 5V power supply options.
FSTN (Film-compensated Super-twisted Nematic) provides a sharper contrast than STN by adding a film. The cost is approximately 5% higher than STN. FSTN works great for indoor and outdoor applications and is mainly used in graphic displays and higher end products. The Transflective polarizer is a mixture of Reflective and Transmissive. It provides the ability to read the LCD with or without the backlight on. It will work for all lighting conditions from dark with backlight to direct sunlight which makes it the most common choice. There is no cost difference between Transflective, Transmissive and Reflective.
- Affordable prices
- Full documentation available for speedy integration
- Say more with 40 large size characters that stand out
- Works in all lighting conditions
- With its 5 volt DC operation it is great for non-battery products or for use in devices where charge pumps are a concern
- Also available in a 3 volt version which is ideal for battery operated products.
- Easily interfaces into several industry standard microprocessors and controllers with no required modification
Call between 7:30am to 4:30pm (MST) to talk to a real live human who will not send you to three different departments or to someone’s voicemail. Call NOW for LIVE support. (480) 503-4295
Possible Competitor Equivalent LCDs
|Voltage Options (3V or 5V):||