20x4 Character LCD Display | SC# C204BLBFKSW6WT55XAA
AKA: 2004 Alphanumeric module
Module size: 155.5 x 73.0 mm
FSTN White background, White Edge-lit LED backlight, bottom (or 6:00) viewing angle, Transflective polarizer, RoHS Compliant. Available in both 3-volt or 5-volt power supply options. This display has a wide temperature range: -20° Celcius to +70° Celcius which equates to (-4° Fahrenheit to +158° Fahrenheit).
FSTN (Film-compensated Super-twisted Nematic) provides a sharper contrast than STN by adding a film. The cost is approximately 5% higher than STN. FSTN works great for indoor and outdoor applications and is mainly used in graphic displays and higher end products. The Transflective polarizer is a mixture of Reflective and Transmissive. It provides the ability to read the LCD with or without the backlight on. It will work for all lighting conditions from dark with backlight to direct sunlight which makes it the most common choice. There is no cost difference between Transflective, Transmissive and Reflective.
- Low budget solution
- Display entire sentences at one time; great for scales, monitoring equipment and data gathering products
- Reduce cost & development time with no need for an external charge pump
- Sharp contrast & wide viewing angle make it easy to see clearly in the sunlight
- Can read from a distance
- Very versatile - Operates from cold to hot temperature range
- Built in controller for quick & easy programing
- Provided data sheets will save you time & frustration
Call between 7:30am to 4:30pm (MST) to talk to a real live human who will not send you to three different departments or to someone’s voicemail. Call NOW for LIVE support. (480) 503-4295
|Voltage Options (3V or 5V):||