20x4 Character LCD Display | SC# C204DLBSBSW6WN55XAA
AKA: 2004 Alphanumeric module
Module size: 146.0 x 62.5 mm
STN Blue background with White Edge-lit backlight, bottom (or 6:00) viewing angle, Transmissive (negative), RoHS Compliant. Available in both 3V or 5V power supply options. This display has a wide temperature range: -20° Celcius to +70° Celcius which equates to (-4° Fahrenheit to +158° Fahrenheit).
STN (super twisted nematic) provides a sharper image and wider viewing angle than TN (Twisted Nematic). The cost for STN if approximately 5% higher than TN. STN is an ideal fluid for outdoor products that need to be read at various angles. Transmissive polarizer is best used for displays that run with the backlight on all the time. This polarizer provides the brightest backlight possible. When you have a need for a bright backlight with lower power drain, transmissive is a good choice.
- Low cost solution
- Flexible multi-character display
- Large glass for quick viewing
- Industrial LCD: great for outdoor use
- Draw attention with blue color display & bright/glowing characters
- Provided data sheets will save you time & frustration
- Programs easily with built in controller & English font table
Possible Competitor Equivalent LCDs
Call between 7:30am to 4:30pm (MST) to talk to a real live human who will not send you to three different departments or to someone’s voicemail. Call NOW for LIVE support. (480) 503-4295