40x4 Character LCD Display | SC# C404ALBFKSW6WT55PAB
AKA: 4004 Alphanumeric Display Module
Module size: 190.0 x 54.0 mm
FSTN White background, White edge-lit backlight, bottom (or 6:00) viewing angle, Transflective (positive), RoHS Compliant. Available in both 3V or 5V power supply options. This 40x4 has a wide temperature range: -20°Celcius to +70°Celcius which equates to (-4° Fahrenheit to +158° Fahrenheit).
FSTN (Film-compensated Super-twisted Nematic) provides a sharper contrast than STN by adding a film. The cost is approximately 5% higher than STN. FSTN works great for indoor and outdoor applications and is mainly used in graphic displays and higher end products. The Transflective polarizer is a mixture of Reflective and Transmissive. It provides the ability to read the LCD with or without the backlight on. It will work for all lighting conditions from dark with backlight to direct sunlight which makes it the most common choice. There is no cost difference between Transflective, Transmissive and Reflective.
- Low-cost affordable pricing
- Standard logic voltage
- Full documentation available for speedy integration
- Ability to display 160 characters at a glance; display more with the ability to scroll
- Just under 8” wide - perfect for displays that need to be seen by lots of people from a distance such as test equipment and in hazardous environments where the user needs to be a safe distance away
- Attention getting & easy to read with black & white contrast & ability to be read from all angles
- Largest standard character display
- Easy to read with sharpest contrast of dark letters on a white background
- Perfect for products where clarity and ease of reading is critical
Call between 7:30am to 4:30pm (MST) to talk to a real live human who will not send you to three different departments or to someone’s voicemail. Call NOW for LIVE support. (480) 503-4295
Possible Competitor Equivalent LCDs