160×100 Graphic LCD Display | SC# G160BLGFGSW6WTC3XAM
Module size: 49.2 x 47.6 mm
160×100 Dot Matrix COG, FSTN, Gray background, White Edge lit, Bottom view, Wide temp, Transflective (positive), 3.0V LCD, 3.3V LED, RoHS Compliant. This COG display has a wide temperature range: -20° Celcius to +70° Celcius which equates to (-4° Fahrenheit to +158° Fahrenheit).
FSTN (Film-compensated Super-twisted Nematic) provides a sharper contrast than STN by adding a film. The cost is approximately 5% higher than STN. FSTN works great for indoor and outdoor applications and is mainly used in graphic displays and higher end products. The Transflective polarizer is a mixture of Reflective and Transmissive. It provides the ability to read the LCD with or without the backlight on. It will work for all lighting conditions from dark with backlight to direct sunlight which makes it the most common choice. There is no cost difference between Transflective, Transmissive and Reflective.
- Rectangular shaped display is great for 16:9 ratio, sine waves & scrolling text
- Best display to use when the sharpest contrast possible is a necessity. FSTN can be used in medical, aviation & test equipment
- Use this display with outside & indoor temperatures without the need of external support circuits or heaters
- Readable in any lighting condition
- With its LCD low input voltage, this dot matrix display is great for products that need to operate on a low power drain or on batteries
- Full documentation provided will save you time & frustration
- Efficient and cost-effective
- Mating connectors
- Mounting screws
- Demo boards
- Development boards
Call between 7:30am to 4:30pm (MST) to talk to a real live human who will not send you to three different departments or to someone’s voicemail. Call NOW for LIVE support. (480) 503-4295
Focus Display Solutions (aka: Focus LCDs) offers the original purchaser who has purchased a product from the FocusLCDs.com a limited warranty that the product (including accessories in the product’s package) will be free from defects in material or workmanship.