ISO 9001:2015 Certified
Focus Display Solutions, An Engineering Based LCD Company, Is One Of The First US-Based LCD Suppliers To Be ISO 9001:2015 Certified
Many LCD companies are ISO 9001:2008 but much has changed with the 2015 rating which offers required key benefits for OEMs including: Quality, On-time delivery and Low probability of line-down situations. The 2015 version focuses on meeting the customer’s KPI (Key Performance Indicator) goals and risk reduction. ISO 9001:2015 differs from other ISO and similar certifications in that it focuses on risk management by locating potential weakness in LCD supply chains and eliminating them before major issues shut down a customer’s production lines.
Acting ISO Secretary-General Kevin McKinley explains: “ISO 9001:2015 allows organizations to adapt to a changing world. It enhances an organization’s ability to satisfy its customers and provides a coherent foundation for growth and sustained success.”
The main benefits of ISO 9001:2015 are:
- A greater emphasis on predicting and preventing a customer’s down time (Customers do not want unpleasant surprises from their LCD supplier)
- It addresses organizational risks and opportunities in a written and tested structured manner
- It uses simplified language and a common structure and terms, which are particularly helpful to organizations using multiple management systems, such as those for the environment, health & safety, or business continuity
- It addresses supply chain management more effectively through continual risk reduction
- It is more user-friendly for OEMS and electronic design houses.
- Demonstrates that the organization provides products and services of consistent quality, on-time delivery and lower cost.
Focus Display Solutions (FocusLCDs.com) has offered cost-effective LCD solutions and dependable design services since 2001. They design and supply reliable custom, replacement and standard LCD Displays. Focus Display Solutions offers: Multi-interface Color TFT modules, Low power LCDs, Touch-panel technology, Low-cost/in-stock TFTs and Character and Graphic displays for new project designs. All LCD products are available through our distribution network: Masters Electronics, Online Components, Allied Electronics, and Hughes Peters. ISO 9001:2015 certification will allow Focus Display Solutions to better meet the needs of their customers and streamline and continuously improve their business processes.