128x64 Graphic LCD Display | SC# G126GLGFYSY6WT
Module size: 69.8 x 43.8 mm
128x64 Dot Matrix COG, FSTN, Yellow background, Yellow/Green backlight, Bottom (or 6:00) viewing angle, Transflective (positive), with 8 Leds at 4.4v, with cable, RoHS Compliant. This dot matrix display has a wide temperature range: -20° Celcius to +70° Celcius which equates to (-4° Fahrenheit to +158° Fahrenheit).
FSTN (Film-compensated Super-twisted Nematic) provides a sharper contrast than STN by adding a film. The cost is approximately 5% higher than STN. FSTN works great for indoor and outdoor applications and is mainly used in graphic displays and higher end products. The Transflective polarizer is a mixture of Reflective and Transmissive. It provides the ability to read the LCD with or without the backlight on. It will work for all lighting conditions from dark with backlight to direct sunlight which makes it the most common choice. There is no cost difference between Transflective, Transmissive and Reflective.
- 128 dots wide & 64 dots high display is an industry standard that can display images or any size letter or number necessary
- This graphic LCD the sharpest contrast & highest quality image on the market with FSTN
- Yellow green background color is amplified by the yellow/green LED backlight to make the characters & graphics stand out on an easy to read background
- This display will operate in sub zero temperatures up to high temperatures without the need of a heater & with no loss of sharpness
- Transflective allows versatility with this display. It is readable in direct sunlight and in darkness when the LED backlight is turned ON
- Built-in controller for quick & easy programming
- Mating connectors
- Mounting screws
- Demo boards
- Development boards
Call between 7:30am to 4:30pm (MST) to talk to a real live human who will not send you to three different departments or to someone’s voicemail. Call NOW for LIVE support. (480) 503-4295
SIMILAR PART NUMBERS